Installation / Registration / Uninstall
Installation of cFosSpeed is easy and convenient, taking only a few steps:
- Download the latest cfosspeed-vXXX.exe file and save it to your hard drive.
- Execute the file (cfosspeed-vXXX.exe) by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- cFosSpeed can be used immediately after successful installation.
16 digit password (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
Once you order cFosSpeed, we will send you an e-mail with a license key (a file called 'key.cfosspeed') and your password:
- Save this file on your hard drive (e.g., under My Files).
- Execute the key.cfosspeed file by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the registration process.
- After accepting the terms and conditions for your license, you should again enter your password and close the dialog.
- Your copy of cFosSpeed is now registered to you personally.
30 digit serial key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx)
- Click right on the cFosspeed status window or the cFosSpeed task icon.
- The cFosSpeed context menu opens.
- Choose "Enter cFosSpeed serial number" and follow the instructions.
- Enter the 30 digits serial key.
- To uninstall cFosSpeed just use the common Windows uninstall method.